We all know the greatest wealth is health. However, it is not always possible to have a regular check-up of our health. If you are trying to improve your health and get fit then the Best Fitness band for Gym in India is for you. They not only give you the motivation to go to the park for jogging but it helps you to track your daily workouts. It helps you to track the daily amount of exercise you are doing.
We cannot deny that fitness bands have seen an immense change. A Best Fitness Band for Gym in India is now capable of doing more than just counting the number of steps you’ve taken but it tells the heart rate, calorie counts, speed, distance covered and some of them also measure the blood pressure and on daily basis. Fitness bands are in vogue and the trend is growing day by day. You can sync these watches with other apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, etc and they can also receive call and message notifications.
Finding the Best Fitness Band for Gym in India is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, it is quite a difficult task to find the best fitness band that suits you according to your need and budget. To make your selection process easy and more comfortable there are few quick tips to select the best fitness watch.
Fitness tracker’s buyer’s Guide:
- Check the smartwatch will work with your smartphone or not.
- Make sure to check whether it has all the features you are looking for in your fitness band like step count, calorie count, heart rate, blood pressure, etc.
- Select the one which has decent battery life and also water-resistant.
- Check whether you can sync your social media apps with the smartwatch so that you will remain updated with the recent notifications.
- Select something which you find easy to use and comfortable to wear for yourself.
Here is a list of Best Fitness Band for Gym in India.
Top 5 Best Fitness Band for Gym in India for an everyday purpose:
Like Huami and Realme, Xiaomi another top Chinese brand producing premium smartwatches. Recently Mi launched Mi Band 5 which was launched in China. Mi Band is a successful fitness tracker which you can purchase at low prices. Every year the company launches new versions of this Mi Band and trying to launch new features.
Xiaomi Mi Band 5 features:
- 1.1-inch full touch AMOLED display.
- Comfortable to wear and very lightweight
- Comes with Magnetic Charging
- Comes with a single matrix to track your all fitness-related activities.
- 125 mAH battery- runs up to 12 days on a single charge.
- Set the heart rate control and even share the heart rate activity with other devices.
- Sync all your social apps.
- Guided breathing exercises to reduce the stress level.
- 24X7 Sleep monitoring along with Rapid Eye Movement
- Price Rs 2499
- The screen is too small you are not able to read everything properly.
- No GPS sensor
Previously Samsung launched its popular Galaxy fit activity tracker or fitness band Samsung Galaxy Fit then they launched an upgraded version of Galaxy Fit as Samsung Galaxy Fit 2. Samsung has done some feature upgrades in Fit 2 but it also omits a couple of features. Whether you should buy or not really depends on your priorities.
Features of Samsung Galaxy Fit 2
- 1.1-inch color AMOLED display with 3D glass
- Water-resistant up to 5 ATM -Allows you to track your swimming workouts
- 159 mAH battery runs up to 15 days on a single charge
- Track 5 automatic workouts and have 90+ workout modes.
- Sync all your social apps
- It offers sleep tracking, breath guide and heart rate, monitor
- Slimmer and comfortable to wear with 11.1 mm thickness Calorie and activity tracking
- Price Rs 3499
- The display is weak outdoors
- Unreliable without GPS
3. HONOR Band 5
Honor Band 5 is a budget fitness tracker which is available in 4 different colors. It was launched in August 2019 to give competition to Mi Band 4 which was launched at the same time. Some of its smart features include music control, weather forecast, alarm reminders, call, and message notifications, etc.
Some key features of Honor Band 5
- Full touch 0.95-inch color AMOLED Display
- Adjustable brightness level
- After full charge run up to 14 days on a single charge
- Comes with SpO2 which checks the oxygen saturation level in blood.
- Water-resistant up to 50M
- Gives analysis of an individual’s sleep quality, sleep monitoring heart rate monitoring, and breath during sleep
- Remote camera function which can be used for clicking selfies
- Activity planner and reminder for those activities
- Price Rs 2999
- The main drawback of this band is all the main features like remote camera control, outdoor cycling, etc are supported only in HONOR phones
- Bluetooth does not work properly.
Honor is a sub-brand of Huawei. This device has one of the best battery backups in this range. The device is a product of both quality & technology.
Features of HONOR Band 5i
- It comes with 30 days battery backup life on a single charge
- Heart rate and sleep monitoring with Rapid Eye Movement
- Waterproof up to 50M and also includes swimming track modes
- Tracks wake-ups for better analysis of your sleep cycle.
- M4 core technology
Recommend article:- Best Fitness Band In India 2021 – Reviews & Comparison
There is no doubt it is the most popular product of the brand. It is available in 4 different colors. The device is ultra-lightweight and a sleek body which makes it more attractive. It has some other smart features like an alarm clock, weather forecast, call & message notifications, and a music control system.
Here are some features of the Huami Amazfit Bip S Smartwatch
- The screen has gorilla glass protection
- Full touch display
- Provides data track display, speed, heart rate, and distance reminder
- 5ATM water-resistant along with swim tracking
- Supports 10 sports activities like running, cycling, walking, etc.
- Monitors heart and sleep status
- Built-in GPS, which can work for up to 22 hours continuously
- GPS does not work properly
- Straps are not of good quality.
Selecting the best fitness band is quite a difficult task. There are so many options out there and selecting the best one is not that easy.
In the Modern Era fitness trackers have become a part of our lifestyle.
We hope that the list of fitness bands from different companies of various price points helped you in selecting the Best Fitness Band for Gym in India according to your need.
So, Go ahead and choose the one that you think is best for you.