Today most people are struggling with weight problems due to deteriorating diet style and routine. These weight problems cause many serious diseases in the future. Every person thinks about reducing this weight problem, but despite millions of efforts, is not able to lose weight.
In fact, dietary control has been considered necessary to reduce weight problems, which is possible only to a certain extent. At the same time, it is not possible for everyone to spend hours in the gym for exercise. This is the reason why in this article we are telling some selected Best Exercise For Weight Loss At Home India 2021. Keep in mind that along with regular exercise, it is also important to eat a balanced diet.
Let us now talk about all the Exercise For Weight Loss At Home that can be done easily.
Best Exercise For Weight Loss At Home
1. Take A Walk
Walking is the easiest among the exercises for weight loss at home. According to experts, a walk may prove to be the best option for people who want to lose weight. For this, the area around the house can be taken for some time. Even the roof of the house can be walked with fast steps for about 30 minutes. Doing this will reduce the body’s calories and can help in controlling weight. According to experts, a person can normally reduce to about 371 calories in an hour by walking fast.
If someone is trying to lose weight for the first time, then a few days, in the beginning, should be followed by just a walk, which is mentioned above in the article. When walking is practiced after a few days, running (jogging) can be adopted. It is said that running in the exercise of weight loss can also be a great option. The process of running has a wide impact on the whole body and can help in weight loss by reducing calories rapidly. According to the data, a half-hour run, in general, can reduce it by about 295 calories.
Cycling is the best exercise for weight loss at home. Cycling is an activity in which one does not even realize that any laborious work is being done for the purpose of weight loss. This is why it is counted in moderate physical activity. It is said that about 145 calories can be reduced by cycling for 30 minutes. For this reason, it can be said that cycling regularly can help control weight.
There is nothing better than swimming to lose weight. Swimming in itself is an intense impulse exercise that affects all parts from head to toe, and 30 minutes of swimming can help reduce about 255 calories. In such a situation, it would not be wrong to say that increasing weight through swimming can not only be controlled but also reduced to some extent. For this reason, it can be assumed that the induction of swimming in exercise may prove beneficial to reduce obesity.
Planck is an action in which the body almost tries to stop for a few minutes in the event of push-ups. Regular practice of this process helps in strengthening all the muscles of the body as well as reducing calories, which can help in weight loss. This is because studies conducted in this regard have found that Planck’s exercise can give beneficial results in weight loss. For this reason, it can be said that Planck’s exercise can prove beneficial in weight loss.
- First of all, place a yoga mat on the ground and get into a push-up position.
- Now bend your hands with elbows and close the ground so that the weight of the upper body remains on the hands.
- Also, there should be a weight of the lower body on the feet.
- In this situation, the entire weight of the body will be on the palms and toes of the feet.
- After coming into this position, it is necessary to ensure that the waist and neck remain in a straight line.
- Now try to remain in this state for 4 to 5 minutes.
- After a few days of practice, this exercise time can also be increased according to ability and desire.
6. Jumping Jacks
Jumping jacks can also be included in exercise for weight loss at home. As mentioned earlier in the article, intense impulse exercises help in rapidly reducing the calories present in the body. In this case, a jumping jack, which is an intense impulse exercise and is considered beneficial for heart health, can also be considered helpful in losing weight.
- First of all, stand in careful posture.
- Now, bouncing the body slightly from the ground, spread both legs as much as possible and while coming down, deposit the feet on the ground.
- Keep in mind that with the legs spread, raise both your hands upwards.
- Now bounce back and return to the starting position.
- In the initial time trying to do this process for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Later this practice can be extended for 30 minutes.
- how to reduce face fat home remedies
- 5 Best Green Coffee For Weight Loss Online In India
- Best Exercise For Weight Loss At Home For Female
- Best Sports Products:- Buy On Amazon
7. Jump rope
Rope jumping can also be adopted as an exercise for weight loss at home. Rope jumping is an intense impulse exercise that is included in aerobics. About 240 calories can be reduced by doing this exercise for 30 minutes. As mentioned above in the article, weight can be reduced by reducing calories. For this reason, it can be assumed that jumping rope may prove to be a better option in an attempt to lose weight.
- With the jump rope in hand, stand in a careful position.
- In this state, maintain tightness in the muscles of your thighs and try to keep the knees straight.
- Now move the rope back with your head and jerk the rope forward with the help of your two hands and throw it forward and bounce your body slightly above the ground.
- While jumping, you have to focus on that the rope goes under your feet and goes backward.
- Try to do this process continuously for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once the exercise is done, its time limit can be extended gradually.
Exercise for weight loss at home can also include push-ups. Along with strengthening the muscles, push-ups have also been shown to be beneficial for heart health and obesity problems. For this reason, it can be said that regular practice of this process can give positive results in the effort to lose weight.
- First of all, get into a push-up position by laying yoga mats.
- Keep in mind that in this position, both your palms should be parallel to the chest and straight.
- Also, with the help of the paws of the feet, the back of the body is lifted above the ground.
- You should also ensure that the entire weight of the body remains on your palms and toes.
- Now, with the emphasis on both your hands, slowly raise the front of the body upwards from the ground.
- While doing this your waist and neck should remain in a straight line.
- After stopping for a few seconds at this stage, you take the next part of the body back down.
- Repeat this process about 10 to 15 times and after some rest, repeat this process again in two intervals.
9. Squat Jump
The rapid impulse exercise for weight loss at home also includes the name of the squat jump. Its regular practice helps to not only control body weight by reducing the extra calories present in the body but also shows positive results in reducing body weight. For this reason, it can be assumed that to reduce obesity, a lot of obesity can be relieved by incorporating squat jump in exercise.
- First of all, stand straight on the ground.
- Now increase the distance between your legs slightly.
- Keep in mind that stretch both legs as much as you can in resting position.
- Now bend the knees slightly and bring the hips down slightly in a sitting position.
- Keep in mind that while doing this, the weight should come on the thighs and the chest remains in front.
- Now, with the emphasis on the feet, jump slightly from the ground and then return to the starting position.
- While putting feet back on the ground, the emphasis of the body should not come on the knees, but on the muscles of the thighs.
- For this, the knees have to be bent and the hips will have to be brought down slowly in the sitting posture as soon as the toes touch the ground.
- Repeat this process about 10 to 15 times and then take a few minutes’ rests and complete the process in two intervals.
Many yoga asanas are also considered beneficial as an exercise for weight loss at home. Regular practice of yoga can be done both at home or outside the home. Also do not have to spend much time doing yoga. In research conducted in this regard, it has been proven that yoga weight low to the Assistant may be. There are many easy ways to lose weight, which can be practiced. Right now, here we are talking about Kapalbhati for weight loss.
How to do Kapalbhati:
- First of all, sit on sukhasana by laying yoga mats.
- Now close both eyes and come to a state of rest.
- First, take long deep breaths and release slowly.
- After this, exhale through the nose keeping the mouth closed. While doing this, the stomach goes inward.
- Also, in this process, the focus is only on exhaling.
- The process of breathing will happen automatically after exhaling.
- In the initial exercise, repeat this process for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then after taking a few breaks, repeat this process again in five to ten rounds as much as you can according to your ability.
- Once practiced, its time can also be extended.
Deadlifts can also be included in exercise for weight loss at home. Actually, deadlifts are also called weight lifting. In this process, the weight is lifted from the ground to the chest with both hands. This exercise not only affects the muscles of the body but also helps in reducing weight. For this reason, it can be assumed that deadlifts may prove beneficial in attempting to lose weight.
- A weight lifting rod and weight plates are required for this.
- Select the weight according to your capacity and place the weight plates on both sides of the rod and place it on the ground.
- Now stand a little distance between the two legs.
- Then bend your knees towards the ground and with both hands, hold the weight rod from an equal distance.
- Now lift the weight and slowly stand up straight.
- After stopping in this position for some time, bend back down and take the weight to the ground.
- Repeat this process for about 10 to 15 times, then take a break and then do this process again in two other intervals.
With the help of this article, you will have come to know about those easy exercise weight loss at home. So what is the delay, choose one of the obesity reduction exercises suggested in the article from today and bring it to regular exercise and take your first step towards the process of weight loss.
In this article, we have also explained in detail how to do exercise for weight loss at home, which will help you exercise properly. Also, you will also be able to take proper advantage of all the exercises mentioned. Not only this, but you also have to keep in mind that exercise is not the only option for weight loss. Along with this, it is also necessary to control food and drink.
If you have any more questions related to this topic, then you can reach it through the comment box below.